And she was...

Friday, May 13, 2005

So not punk...

A quote attributed to Billie Joe from Green Day goes something like this:

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!'

Who ever said it illustrates my current predicament. Or maybe not even...since I'm, like, the umpteenth person I know to start a blog. I'm so past trendy that I might, in fact, kill the entire concept of blogging all together. Don't say you haven't been warned.

So what do we do here? I'm not sure. I know that I'm not going to go out of my way to bring attention to my blog by actually telling anyone about it or anything. At least not yet.

Wow. I have a blog. ok.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Neel Mehta said…

    So, you've joined the blog side. Congratulations. And I'm the first to comment!

    I don't know why, but Mr. Armstrong's quote reminded me of Mel Brooks:

    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."

    Was the "trendy" guy in that story from Good Charlotte?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home