And she was...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Here it comes!!!

Race weekend is fast approaching. Last practice was today. For those that are in town The opening ceremonies start Saturday at 8AM. The Splashdragons are racing Saturday in the 11:00 hour and 3:00 hour and then Sunday we'll have at least one race (more depends on how we place). I'd love for you to come down and join in the fun. If you can't, just wish us luck! I think you can actually say that for a sporting event...

Joel and Tyler already came down to cheer us on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    So sorry I can't be there. Wish I could! Break a till, or something like that.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I think breaking a till would be a bad thing.

    We'll be there!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    Yes, that would be very bad indeed.

    I wonder what happens when you say Macbeth on a boat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home