And she was...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Setting the record straight

So, we always want what we can't have. Right?

Like Anne I always dreamed of having hair that was "a beautiful raven-black" and there was Flora with her lovely thick straight shining hair. She on the other hand thinks my colour is more interesting and loves my curls. But since we can't switch with each other her next heart's desire has always been to see my hair straight. So the girl bought a straight-iron and could not wait to take it to my hair.

Over a bottle of wine and an episode of Firefly (more blogging on that later since I'm hooked now and will HAVE to go see the movie coming out on the 30th)

THIS is what happened:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I like it. it's weird - I've known you *ahem* years and I don't think I've ever seen your hair straigt like that. Don't know if I could get use to it.

    I have also always desired the sleek naturally-black hair - I've got the long and straight part at least.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home