And she was...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

If I could save time in a bottle

Sorry for the absence. I don’t know where the time goes. Honestly, I haven’t been THAT busy but it seems like if I have an idea for a blog topic I’m not near a computer and if I am near one I’m out of ideas or too tired to write.

I could write about the show…what a great run we had (although the audiences were too small until the end). I could write about my great cast (and post very incriminating photos). I could write about my latest stalker (apparently I’m a scary-man magnet). I could write about Julie’s visit (and our Halloween costume hunting plans). Or I could just say “Hi. I’m back” and leave it at that.

If any one is interested in the info referenced above shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to catch you up on my life. Otherwise, I'll try to be more interesting now. I promise.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Don't forget to mention that after the whole karaoke debate, the bar ended up not having any that night!
    Everyone: Your Mission - any time you are in the same city as K, get her to a karaoke bar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home