And she was...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Ex-files (or What IS in a name?)

An interesting question I've pondered before has come up in my life, yet again. Would you date someone with the same name as a major (or minor for that matter) ex?

We all know how I feel about Davids and that I still seem to attract them. Now, it seems my karma has come back to bite me. For all the Daves I've ignored or passed on it is now my turn. I've only known a handful of girls with my name and same spelling...so I was surprised by this turn of events.

So, while I wait to see how this plays out, give me your opinion...Would you date someone who's name came with connotations of biblical proportion?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Neel Mehta said…

    All I know is that Delilah and I have been happy for quite some time.

    She sends me off every day to my job at the coroner's office, packing my lunchbox with grape jelly sandwiches and a Thermos of wine. And all those free haircuts! She must love me.

    (49 words. Edit it and add 6 words, and I got another story. Thanks for the idea.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home