And she was...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday...

Over at Friends of English Magic they've posted a Q&A with Jane Goldman about the Stardust movie that I'm getting increasingly excited for.

Q: I’ve been thinking about the various comparisons in the press (mainly from the preview audiences) that Stardust resembles The Princess Bride and The Pirates of the Carribean, who would win at a sword fight between Tristan Thorn, Inigo Montoya, and Captain Jack Sparrow if they were all up against each other?

A: Well, I’d have to say probably not Tristan. I can’t imagine him even wanting to get involved in a sword fight unless he really had to, for some reason he felt really passionate about.

Skill-wise, my money would probably be on Inigo, especially if Captain Jack had been drinking, but Jack seems to be one of those guys with luck on his side, so I imagine that perhaps a piece of heavy furniture might fall on Inigo at the last minute.

I wouldn’t like to see them fight, though. I’d hate any of them to get hurt. I like them all too much. Could they perhaps all wrestle each other instead? I’d definitely watch that.

- For those of you that have not read the book yet. I highly recommend picking it up before the release date (currently August 10)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home