And she was...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Praise the Lord and pass the allen wrench


I LOVE IKEA! I know I'm not alone in my lust for inexpensive funishings. And I also know that many hate the store with an equal amount of passion. Currently we do not have one in Portland so, where as some people get to pop over any time they want because it is 5 minutes from their house I have to drive all the way to Seattle to pack my car with the ready-to-assemble goodness. My friend Amanda just moved to Eugene and needs much in the way of funiture so today we took a road trip. (sorry Julie, we would have called but I know you are in production and I forgot my cell phone).

On the long drive I had the idea to express my love in the form of a haiku...seems someone else sorta had the same idea. So I thought I'd tiptoe around the internet and see what other IKEA goodies I could find.

- You can play the IKEA game (I only got 3 right and I was there today!)
- You can watch various different IKEA commercials that are not shown in the States (most for obvious reasons).
- You could plan your Toronto vacation around IKEA.
- You can watch a video from the opening of the 1st IKEA in Minnesota.

Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home