And she was...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Top of the charts

I totally stole this from the radio station I was just listening to on the way home today:

Billboard magazine says the song that was #1 on your 18th birthday influences your life as an adult. Do you believe that?

Here is the website for you to check what song was #1 on your 18th birthday. Post your comment and tell us what song was #1 on your 18th!
http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/Pop-Modern/1992.html

Just find the year on the right and then look up the date, there you will find what song was #1. you can also check to see what was #1 on the day you were born.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    How Do You Talk To An Angel - The Heights

    I had to look this song up to figure out what it was so, um, no - not influential in the slightest.

    In fact, none of the Billboard number ones could be considered any influence on my life at all.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    All 4 Love - Color Me Badd

    Sooo influential that I don't even remember it. I keep getting that Robin Hood/Brian Adams song in my head from this title. Time to Google Color Me Badd lyrics to see if I do know this song.

    I think they have the age wrong. Back to an old discussion - at 18 you are no longer listening to the Top 40.
    Try 14 to 16.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Black or White by Michael Jackson. Um, no. I think I'll check the 14yr old one.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    14yr old: So Emotional by Whitney Houston. BUT I'm one day away from George Harrison's Got my Mind Set On You. So there you go.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    14: Escape Club - Wild Wild West
    ROCK ON!

    16: Mariah Carey !Ugh! forget it

    But back to the 18...if we look at the ones htat weren't quite number one (Mysterious Ways, One) I can see their point.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home