And she was...

Friday, January 12, 2007

No tickets = death

I have decided that my way of dealing with my own mortality is to buy tickets. Not lottery but event tickets. Theatre, ballet, live music, baseball, ice skating, hockey, whirling dervishes, you name it (although I have been able to avoid WWF and Monster Truck Jams thus far). You can't die when there's so much to do!!! Ticket stubs decorated my bedroom door as a teen, were stuck in my view binders in college and now decorate my cube.

As much as I enjoy the event itself (what U2 concert?) I love the antici-


- pation.

This weekend tickets go on sale for such varied acts as:
Tenacious D, The Shins, Carbon Leaf, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, Maya Angelou, and Paula Poundstone.

So, c'mon. Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home