And she was...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 easy steps

Quinn suggested a way of getting me to talk about anything but Baseball
and Dragon boats.

8 secrets or just things you may not know. Let's see:

1. For a time in high school I wanted to be *gasp* on flag team. My mom
told me I was an idiot and after some aspirin and a nap the feeling went
away. But will the shame of it?

2. I won my 3rd grade class spelling bee. This is huge because I'm a
HORRIBLE speller. Dumb luck I suppose and a good guess at
"monocotyledon".

3. To conform with others' drama confessions, I was the back end of a
tap-dancing cow sophomore year. And people wonder why I'm a techie...

4. While I don't own Mambo #5 on CD I do have the Spice Girls. Whatever.
I don't see Lou Bega announcing his world tour.

5. I've seen They Might Be Giants 14 times. (This should make up for #4)

6. I am a level one Reiki practitioner in the Usui liniage. "Just for
today do not worry. Just for today do not anger. Earn your living
honestly. Honor your parents, teachers, and elders. Show gratitude to
every living thing"

7. In spite of my lack of dancing ability I have been known, in my time,
to attend a contra dance. I blame the Revels people.

8. I fear Google. I have a lot of things I would have shared with you
people in person but when I think about posting it on a searchable blog
I can't do it.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Contra dance? You would have so dug the Garba this past weekend.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    Why yes, I would have...the outfits are way better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home