And she was...

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, to the Canadians anyway...

And seriously, this has been one of great magnitude!!!

Some have you have had the chance to meet my cousin Richard from up north. We've been told he is the oldest cystic fibrosis patient in Canada and two weeks ago he got new lungs! Things are going very well and he's on a plan to go home on Wednesday...

I don't really have the energy to write it all but thought a quick note could explain my blog silence lately. I'll write more later but thought I could share this and this now.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Neel Mehta said…

    Great news. A lung transplant! It's amazing what we can do. The whole concept takes my brea -- uh, blows my mind.

    I think it's scary when I wheeze. Please send along my best wishes.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    Funny story... About a week after the surgery, while his wife and my mom were in there visiting him, one of the docs came in and requested he cough on command. After spending all his life coughing...he couldn't do it!! He could barely manage a small
    "hack". They were all in fits of laughter over it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home