And she was...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I found My Better Self

It's true. I'm a Dar-ling. I have been for many years. I was begining to question my loyalty though. While I am still on the Dar-list (since 1996 baby!) I rarely do more than skim it. I've lost touch with most of my other fan-friends who used to be a big part of my life. And, while I have faithfully bought her albums immediately upon release, I just haven't loved them. I thought maybe I was over her! But I just went to see Dar Williams in concert last night and I am happy to report the love is back! Really REALLY back!

What a great show! I know Courtney has already blogged about the new album but I had only bonded with 1.5 songs it at that point (Miss You Till I Meet You and Teen for God but I tired quickly of the later). But live and in concert I fell in love with each one she played. I usually pine for the days it was just her and the guitar recording in her bedroom...but the band rocked. Girlyman sang harmonies along with her and life was good. Two Sides of the River is now on repeat in my CD player at work.

Go listen...now...really...go!

Why are you still reading this????

GO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home