And she was...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sushi? or bait?

Why is sushi on a conveyor belt such a cool concept?

Really. I'm in love. Sushi Hana just opened up within walking distance from my house and I could no be happier! Some things I love about the place.

- When you get there and walk in they always shout greetings to you. Everyone. The chefs in the center and the girls bringing the tea are so infectious that everyone in the place joins in. Of course I always want to yell "NORM" but I refrain...

- Coat hooks on the walls. In abundance. I love them. Maybe I won't care in the summer but now it's lovely.

- The lovely coloured plates. Green = $1 Blue $1.5 Yellow $2 Orange $2.5 Specials are multi-coloured and only $3. You can take all you want and it never adds up to what you'd pay elsewhere.

- Small portions. I don't have to decide on one or two tastes but can sample them all. And I don't look stupid on a date trying to fit a whole piece into my mouth gracefully. They are nice and bite-sized.

- No menu. "Ah, that looks tasty. I think I'll take it!"

- No waiting. If I'm hungry and go elsewhere I have to wait to be seated, menus provided, drinks ordered, food ordered, food prepared, in some cases I've passed out by that point. This place? I walk in, hang coat, grab seat, take plate, and enjoy! Max 2 minutes from Hmmm to Yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home