And she was...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Guess it is my turn

I told Julie I would do this with her so here we go:

Day One: Ten Favorite Things in Your Home

1. Claudio. Does he count? He certainly makes the place home. I love coming home and have him greet me at the door by rolling over for me to pet his fuzzy tummy.

2. Bookshelves. IKEA of course. 'Billy' if you care (in silver). I've always wanted a library and this is as close as I get at the moment. But I saw the layout of this condo and knew I could go get the bookshelves I've been eyeing.

3. Mirror. Also IKEA. A nice wavy shape that is perfect feng shui for my entryway.

4. Surround Sound DVD. Still one of my favorite toys. Maybe soon I'll get the big TV to go with it.

5. My computer. You probably can't tell because I don't blog enough but I do so love my computer. And I love that my pictures flick by on the Google Screensaver when I'm not using it.

6. Comfy reading chair in my bedroom. True, I usually opt for my bed but I do so love my chair by the fireplace. The cat digs it too.

7. Flat top stove. I don't use the stove much but I do make messes when I do. So I love that I haven't had to scrape under a burner in years.

8. Bell. It hangs above the stairs in my entry way. I like to ding it on my way downstairs in the morning. I'm always surprised that my guests rarely notice it much less use it.

9. Central Air...keeps things chilly in the summer and snuggly warm in the winter. I love curling up with a blanket over the heater like I did when I was a kid and making a "warmth tent".

10. Floorspace. I love that I have enough room to entertain and so many friends to fill it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home