And she was...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Nice knowing ya!



Sorry for the silence. Halloween was a bust and I'm still too bummed to blog about it.

However, I got an early birthday present (#1 on my list followed by Firefly on DVD and the special edition Office Space - with flair)from my parents under the heading of "if I don't get it now I won't be able to play it until sometime in December" because of the show I'm working on.

So, I excitedly load it on my laptop while listening to the CD that came with the super-spiffy pre-order edition only to discover that my system can't handle it. I need a 128 graphics card. Seems mine is only 16. Doh!

I tried it on my mother's newer laptop (newest in the famliy) and it runs...barely (we think she has a 32). But she's been really great and loaning me her computer for the nights I have free before Thanksgiving and we enter tech. So, I'm off to "build a civilization to withstand the test of time" (It's narrated by Leonard Nemoy so try to imagine him saying that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home