And she was...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?

I WANT YOU to COME TOGETHER to HELP celebrate my BIRTHDAY. I have rehearsal on the actual day so please come THE NIGHT BEFORE on November 17, 2007.

It’s just A DAY IN THE LIFE of a GIRL but this is your TICKET TO RIDE on down THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD not ANY TIME AT ALL but at 7 o’clock. Everyone will be there, from ELEANOR RIGBY to HER MAJESTY so please help me spread the word.

FROM ME TO YOU, I DON’T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY but it requires a bit of costume. BECAUSE I love the Beatles so, PLEASE PLEASE ME and dress in a visual representation of your favorite Beatles song. Don’t worry, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE and a little imagination. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS this should be a GOOD NIGHT. IT WON’T BE LONG before we’re ALL TOGETHER NOW so DON’T LET ME DOWN or I’LL CRY INSTEAD. If you don't come then YOU WON'T SEE ME.

I’VE GOT A FEELING that parking is scarce so I WANT TO TELL YOU to carpool down PENNY LANE on your MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR. We wouldn't want you to be ticketed by LOVELY RITA.

IF YOU’VE GOT TROUBLE give me at call or email me and WE CAN WORK IT OUT!

YOU NEVER GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, so gifts are not necessary. I’M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE WITH YOU.

A splendid time is guaranteed for all!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    brilliant!!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger K-Lyn said…

    Thanks. Are you and Josh coming up?

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I'll be there. (Um, duh.)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am, not so sure about the Joshy because his show opens the Monday after so he might need to stay home to put it up.

    -Amanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home