And she was...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I say "Its my Birthday!"

I was at rehearsal for 18 hours over the weekend and still managed to celebrate in high fashion. Other than the fact that I didn't photograph it well...I'd say the party was a rousing sucess.

The cake Melissa made was AWESOME!!!

The fact that I didn't do well with the camera might have something to do with the jello I was consuming...it was particularly lovely blue rasberry with rasberry vodka and blue curacao.

But there were many a great costume. I'm hoping others did better than I because I don't even have a good shot of me and my hat. I went as I'LL FOLLOW THE SUN and wore a top hat with dowel attached and sun hanging from the end. There was a bit of a weight distibution issue but I was still pleased with the look and I made it through the party without taking anyone's eye out.

I'll have to expand on this post when I manage to get some photos that illustrate the best costumes but in the meantime a HUGE shout out to Quinn (Revolution #9) and the Eggman (her Spouse) for hosting the party at their place.

I couldn't have done it without A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger Neel Mehta said…

    Okay, I needed to see the Jell-O to appreciate the creation.

    Looks delish. I could use a few sips of the ocean...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home